3C Electronics Industry
3C Electronics Industry
With the advancement of technology, the popularization of the Internet and the improvement of people’s living standards, such as mobile phones, TVs, MP3s, computers, tablets, cameras,
Abundant consumer electronic products such as wearable smart devices are changing people's lives subtly.
Because of the huge market demand, the consumer electronics industry maintains rapid growth every year, and the product fields and industries involved are becoming more and more extensive.
The abundance of new consumer electronics products is showing consumers the new concept of "digital life" from all angles, bringing people a refreshing and comprehensive enjoyment.
In the wave of consumer electronics, more refined appearance, small size, thin thickness, more environmentally friendly materials, and lower-carbon manufacturing processes are the goals pursued by major manufacturers.
As an advanced processing technology, laser has promoted the continuous progress of new technology, making many traditional processing technology difficult to complete or even impossible to complete process problems.
Mobile phone shell marking, panel glass marking, charger precision marking, earphone cable precision marking
FPC/PCB cutting, mobile phone motherboard cutting, camera module cutting, tempered glass cutting, sapphire cutting
FPC welding, IC precision welding, VC motor welding
Earpiece microphone laser drilling, HDI drilling, flexible circuit board via holes, glass drilling, ceramic drilling
LDS mobile phone antenna etching
● Improve cutting quality and cutting efficiency
● High precision, fast speed, low thermal influence
● Lower carbon and energy saving process,
● Higher yield, lower purchase and operating costs.
1. Low cost. 3C manufacturers, especially OEM/EMS manufacturing manufacturers, mainly rely on output to earn benefits, reducing production and manufacturing processes, and reducing the production of additional consumables are the goals pursued by these manufacturers. Lasers are non-contact processing, with low thermal impact and small processing areas. , Flexible method, no consumables and other features, which can greatly help manufacturers reduce procedures and reduce costs.
2. Process innovation. 3C products are personalized and popular consumer products. Only by constantly creating new highlights in shape and function can they attract consumers. Users have great expectations for laser processing in product process innovation, especially precision processing. Optical quality requirements are high. For example, fine and deep optical fiber can completely replace the previous etching and engraving. For example, laser color marking, especially black, can completely replace the previous printing and labeling, and the above two processes can reduce the production and manufacturing process. , To reduce the production of additional consumables, especially to avoid the consumables that will cause environmental pollution such as ink labels. Greatly reduce costs.
3. Become the mainstream. Due to the versatility of laser and the more foresighted process, the application of laser technology in the 3C industry has changed from an optional process to the current mainstream application; especially under the premise of precision processing, traditional printing, stamping, CNC and other processes have been Can not meet the increasing processing demand.